The FA Cup fifth round draw will take place on Sunday, February 6 ahead of Liverpool’s clash with Cardiff. The draw will be broadcast live on ITV and will feature a number of the Premier League biggest clubs.
But to earn their place in the hat for the next round many of the top sides face tough tests.
Defending champions Leicester take on Nottingham Forest, who knocked Arsenal out in the third round.
Chelsea face a potential upset when they host League One Plymouth Argyle, while Championship strugglers Cardiff will look to build some momentum in a one-off showdown with Liverpool.
There are no replays in this year’s third and fourth rounds so ties will go straight to extra-time and penalties if drawn after 90 minutes.
FA Cup draw details
The FA Cup draw will be broadcast on ITV ahead of Liverpool vs Cardiff.
ITV’s coverage is due to start at 11.15am and the draw is expected to be made around 11.40am.
Alternative coverage can also be found on the Football Association’s Twitter and Facebook channels.
FA Cup fifth round ball numbers
1. Crystal Palace or Hartlepool United
2. AFC Bournemouth or Boreham Wood
3. Huddersfield Town or Barnsley
4. Peterborough United or Queens Park Rangers
5. Cambridge United or Luton Town
6. Southampton or Coventry City
7. Chelsea or Plymouth Argyle
8. Everton or Brentford
9. Kidderminster Harriers or West Ham United
10. Manchester United or Middlesbrough
11. Tottenham Hotspur or Brighton & Hove Albion
12. Liverpool or Cardiff City
13. Stoke City or Wigan Athletic
14. Nottingham Forest or Leicester City
15. Manchester City or Fulham
16.Wolverhampton Wanderers or Norwich City