Man Utd release statement after allegations emerge against Mason Greenwood


Manchester United have released a statement after allegations against Mason Greenwood emerged.

The Premier League club this morning said it is aware of “images and allegations circulating on social media” regarding the 20-year-old academy graduate.

A spokesperson for United said the club “did not condone violence of any kind”.

But further comment wouldn’t be made until facts had been established by the club.

In a statement, United wrote: “We are aware of images and allegations circulating on social media.

“We will not make any further comment until the facts have been established. Manchester United does not condone violence of any kind.”



0 GettyImages 1237025839
MANCHESTER, ENGLAND – DECEMBER 05: Mason Greenwood of Manchester United warms up prior to the Premier League match between Manchester United and Crystal Palace at Old Trafford on December 5, 2021 in Manchester, England. (Photo by Ash Donelon/Manchester United via Getty Images)

Greenwood became Manchester United’s youngest ever player in the Champions League in recent years, making his debut against Paris Saint Germain at the age of 17 years and 156 days.

The striker has scored five goals in 18 league matches this season.

United are back in action next Friday when they take on Middlesbrough in the FA Cup on Friday evening.





Source link

You May Also Like